Formally requesting a sig!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Formally requesting a sig! Author: Wrayven PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:24 pm
    —
Hey guys. Tek made my last one for the last clan I was in and did a great job, but I'm looking for alittle something new for BK, and would love to see what the graphics team can come up with! As you know, Wrayven, so.. something along the evil black bird of forbearing would prolly suffice.

#2: Re: Formally requesting a sig! Author: JungleGeorgeLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:38 pm
    —
OK, make that 2 sigs. I need to get up-to-date.

#3: Re: Formally requesting a sig! Author: shaneHLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:39 pm
    —
If you can come into TS some time I would enjoy getting to know you more and sort something out Smile

#4: Re: Formally requesting a sig! Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:49 pm
    —
Wrayven,

How is this?

If you would like any changes made or a saying added, please let me know!

CHEERS!!!

Kula

#5: Re: Formally requesting a sig! Author: Wrayven PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:15 am
    —
that's pretty awesome!

#6: Re: Formally requesting a sig! Author: SMedicLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:09 pm
    —
Here is another option

Here is a matching Avatar to add in to your profile...

Last edited by SMedic on Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

#7: Re: Formally requesting a sig! Author: Wrayven PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:47 pm
    —
I like that alot medic! How do I add it to my profile? i haven't had to put a sig on a forum in a LONG time. I also need to figure out how to add the bars, since I got a new one for the who let the dogs out event.

#8: Re: Formally requesting a sig! Author: SMedicLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:04 pm
    —
copy image location, then go to your account, select change info, under edit signature select the little picture insert picture right click and paste...

as far as adding bars you will just add them under the previous pasted location... if you need hands on help hit me up anytime in ts, I have the ability to enter your system and do it for you... I love team viewer... lol

Last edited by SMedic on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

#9: Re: Formally requesting a sig! Author: Wrayven PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:51 am
    —
annnd test

#10: Re: Formally requesting a sig! Author: SMedicLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:55 pm
    —
Did a little fine tuning to your sig, looks like the size I used was a little larger then norm backed it off and did a little dressing up here it is...

Don't worry you'll be a pro at editing your sig in no time...

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1