Anyone know any good Lego Games?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Anyone know any good Lego Games? Author: shaneHLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:27 pm
    —
I recently found this craving to get a LEGO game but cant decide which one to get because there are so many.

#2: Re: Anyone know any good Lego Games? Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:18 pm
    —
Depends on what you like...my kids have had the Star Wars series, the Indiana Jones series, and Pirates of the Caribbean series...and they are ALL good!!!  So, which movie or movies do you like more??  (I do think there is Harry Potter, Marvel, and maybe Jurassic Park??)

Taz

#3: Re: Anyone know any good Lego Games? Author: shaneHLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:21 pm
    —
I've played all the series that your kids have when I was younger which is ironic.

But i am looking for one I have not played.

Now that you mention the Jurassic World game i might look into that.

#4: Re: Anyone know any good Lego Games? Author: mr-t PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:29 pm
    —
I enjoyed Lego marvel heroes

#5: Re: Anyone know any good Lego Games? Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:25 pm
    —
Jurassic world was awesome

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1