WaW PB Problem...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: WaW PB Problem... Author: 907shooterAK PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:06 am
    —
i have tried and tried and now im almost ready to stomp on my computer.

i reinstalled PB over and over and replaced everything over and over. and i am starting to NOW
get kicked by PB. cannot find a solution............

#2: Re: WaW PB Problem... Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:22 am
    —
have you used the pb files from

http://www.politeandfriendly.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=16088

#3: Re: WaW PB Problem... Author: 907shooterAK PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:30 am
    —
yes, that, other sites, youtube, tomsharware,

i think its happening to multiple members aswell. they are getting kicked.

10 times now. still no fix.

#4: Re: WaW PB Problem... Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:04 pm
    —
I will reinstall the files on the server and see if that helps. This could be causing it.

#5: Re: WaW PB Problem... Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:12 pm
    —
I am having the same problem. Have re-installed pb about 8 or 9 times with no luck.

#6: Re: WaW PB Problem... Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:16 pm
    —
i haven't had problems yet

#7: Re: WaW PB Problem... Author: shaneHLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:26 pm
    —
Shooter has fixed it this morning,

it seems to have happened to a couple of BK members.

#8: Re: WaW PB Problem... Author: 907shooterAK PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:09 am
    —
okay i found a solution this morning....

i just had to reinstall PB folder with fixed PB.

After i was finished with doing that.

i did an experiment.

i right clicked on COD WAW Multiplayer and clicked on " run as administrator " .

clicked yes and everything. went in the server, killed and got killed. poof. no more PB kicks.

#9: Re: WaW PB Problem... Author: shaneHLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 am
    —
Additional note to Shooter's last post.

* Shooter runs W@W on a Disk not Steam.

Im unsure if anyone has come up with a solution for steam.

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1