Black Op 3
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: Black Op 3 Author: UFANS PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:33 pm
    —
The return of dedicated servers Very Happy

List of new features for PC

#2: Re: Black Op 3 Author: shaneHLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:44 pm
    —
Awesome!

#3: Re: Black Op 3 Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:56 pm
    —
But the bigger question is , are they rent-able?
Because there is "dedicated servers" and "dedicated servers". Some you can rent like W@W & Blops 1, and then there are others you can't rent like Blops 2, Modern Warfare and Ghosts.
Having said that, "100% ranked" is a good sign, i just can't find a location that  says that you can rent a server.

Don't kick my Betty, she won't thank you for it.  Smile

#4: Re: Black Op 3 Author: mr-t PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:58 pm
    —
Yes again the biggest problem is there is no mention of if the servers will be rentable and considering the game comes out this year and there have said its on steam, none of the server providers have any info about it so I'm guessing there not rentable again.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm not going to hold my breath

#5: Re: Black Op 3 Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:41 pm
    —
I can do without playing in a space suit.
Somebody needs to redo WaW using current graphics, that would be awesome!

#6: Re: Black Op 3 Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:08 pm
    —
Beta coming out...for Playstation first........kind of lets you know what it will be like......Doubt the servers will be what we want...but let's wait and see.

https://games.yahoo.com/video/call-duty-black-ops-iii-181938200.html?soc_src=copy

#7: Re: Black Op 3 Author: ZenHawk PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:41 am
    —
You can also rent Call of Duty 4:Modern warfare. But not mw2 or mw3.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1