Today is the DAY
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: Today is the DAY Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:49 pm
    —
Today is the day we begin to move over everyone to our new WaW server, HooRah! No more lag and Ci's. Its a sad but a happy day cause our old sever lasted 8 yrs for us but after dealing with the crashing its time for a new one. I wanted to thank everyone for helping with the old server on the trace routes so I could see what was going on.

Here's our new sever IP:  108.61.100.130:28960   and Badkon is hooked up :)

Enjoy Everyone

#2: Re: Today is the DAY Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:11 pm
    —
Yeah baby.  " That's what I'm talkin' about!
https://youtu.be/rTM14lwCpbk

#3: Re: Today is the DAY Author: BadshotLocation: Lincoln/Nebraska/USA PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:49 am
    —
Sweet, can't wait to see it!!!! Razz

#4: Re: Today is the DAY Author: GryphLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:28 am
    —
Why is it down?

#5: Re: Today is the DAY Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:21 am
    —
We have no idea it went down on our grand opening nice hey. Our old one is up yet so you can go in there till our new one comes up.

#6: Re: Today is the DAY Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:19 pm
    —
went on this am no one on Sad

#7: Re: Today is the DAY Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:28 pm
    —
I still have to re-install it again....

#8: Re: Today is the DAY Author: Alice-13Location: Colorado Springs, Co. PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:15 am
    —
Cant seem to connect to new server.  No changes to my system (no windows upgrade, vid card etc.)  Haven't updated PB since playing W@W in June/July time frame.  Find the server just fine after manually entering IP identifies and everything if I look at server info.  just wont connect if I hit the JOIN button.  Any Ideas?

#9: Re: Today is the DAY Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:22 pm
    —

Alice-13 wrote (View Post):

Cant seem to connect to new server. �No changes to my system (no windows upgrade, vid card etc.) �Haven't updated PB since playing W@W in June/July time frame. �Find the server just fine after manually entering IP identifies and everything if I look at server info. �just wont connect if I hit the JOIN button. �Any Ideas?
Make sure it has the new pb files. Can you join other servers?

#10: Re: Today is the DAY Author: Alice-13Location: Colorado Springs, Co. PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:45 pm
    —
All fixed thanks Johnny

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1