Shhh, I think he's back....
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Shhh, I think he's back.... Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:56 am
    —
Well after being clan less for about half a week, I realized that I was missing something while playing these days. That thing I was missing has been good to be for a while now, friendly most of the time and always polite. The thing I was missing was you guys Smile

I have talked to Low Jaw and Luke and they did a good job of convincing me back, didn't take a whole lot, because what Bad Karma offer's so much more than people who just play games together, it offers friendships and bonds that are built through common interests. There is nothing like an evening listening to Fish, Graybear, and Tex_red going at with the jokes.

I want to express my thanks to every one who wishes me back and the past is the past, lets keep it that way and move forward, together.

The only thing I ask for my return is that I be placed on the "on leave" section of the roster, I usually have pretty busy summers, partying with friends, work and some summer school here and there, so I may only be around periodically during the weeknights.

Also I would like to request an in game name change, I deleted my "strand" account so I would like my new name to be "Durty". I will still keep my name Strand/Durty on ts and xfire so people will know who I am.

Finally I just want to thank everyone at Bad Karma for all their dedication, see you guys around.

#2: Re: Shhh, I think he's back.... Author: ShineLocation: Cincinnati,Ohio PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:23 am
    —
Welcome back Strand!

#3: Re: Shhh, I think he's back.... Author: LowJawLocation: Frankfort, Kentucky PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:23 am
    —
Great to have you back with us.   Smile  Smile  Smile

#4: Re: Shhh, I think he's back.... Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:40 am
    —
Welcome home

#5: Re: Shhh, I think he's back.... Author: T_Durden PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:44 am
    —
Welcome back Durty!Smile

#6: Re: Shhh, I think he's back.... Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:29 am
    —
Strand  - Durty,

Really glad your back.  It's alwasy been fun gaming with you and look forward to picking up where we left off.  See in the game and better yet in my sights.

#7: Re: Shhh, I think he's back.... Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:49 am
    —
Wonderful.

#8: Re: Shhh, I think he's back.... Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:39 am
    —
look forward to ya shooting me again Durty!   Smile

#9: Re: Shhh, I think he's back.... Author: FreyLocation: Denver, CO PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:25 am
    —
Glad you decided to come back um...Durty.  Just give me a bit to get used to the new name.   Wink

#10: Re: Shhh, I think he's back.... Author: POMPEY-J PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:30 am
    —
nice to see u back

#11: Re: Shhh, I think he's back.... Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:11 am
    —
G'day Strand and glad to have you back mate. - Back at Echo I presume?

#12: Re: Shhh, I think he's back.... Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:43 am
    —
Welcome back bud!

#13: Re: Shhh, I think he's back.... Author: mstrsniperLocation: Devonport,tasmania PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:59 am
    —
well good ta see i can shoot the best again welcome back Smile

#14: Re: Shhh, I think he's back.... Author: OredLocation: Las Vegas NV PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:36 pm
    —
Welcome back, I for one am really happy to see you come home to BK.

#15: Re: Shhh, I think he's back.... Author: A3Tripod PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:43 pm
    —
Welcome back sir.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2