Shhh, I think he's back....
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: Shhh, I think he's back.... Author: SturmenLocation: Vancouver, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:30 pm
    —
Welcome back Strand - err, "Durty". We have - as you have undoubtedly noticed - missed you! It'll be good to have you back in the clan, I hated the thought of us losing someone as respectable, talented, and a joy to be around as yourself.

Now if I can just learn to enjoy your bullets as much as your company...

#17: Re: Shhh, I think he's back.... Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:11 pm
    —
Thanks guys much appreciated, it just wasn't the same as playing without the constant chatter on ts.

P.S. my bullets said they missed you all more then I  did, they also said that they are going to embrace you all more often than before Smile

#18: Re: Shhh, I think he's back.... Author: BullsEyeLocation: Nashville PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:35 pm
    —
Glad you came back Strand/Durty!!

#19: Re: Shhh, I think he's back.... Author: TexasRedLocation: Buda, Texas PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:53 pm
    —
MAN IT'S GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK

THANKS FOR RETURNING

#20: Re: Shhh, I think he's back.... Author: BullittLocation: Out There, USA PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:40 pm
    —
Welcome back Strand. Smile

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2