Banned from hardline server. Not sure why...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: Banned from hardline server. Not sure why... Author: Safe-White PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:35 am
    —
After purchasing hard-line the other day I took a liking to your server and community. Moments ago i was banned for an unknown reason. Certainly was never disrespectful to anyone nor did i TK. Never used foul language in chat. All i did was play and have a good time. If someone could explain to me why i was banned or fix this mistake that would great!

Thank you.

#2: Re: Banned from hardline server. Not sure why... Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:55 am
    —
you were kicked for 15 minutes...for bad language in our Hardline server. You are still able to play in our server

if you have anymore issues feel free to hop into our TS

Thanks.

Sgt.Natb1

#3: Re: Banned from hardline server. Not sure why... Author: Safe-White PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:06 am
    —
The only thing as far as foul language i said pissed one time. Can you show me chat record? being told by members on server ive been using it multiple times and know for a fact i have not.

#4: Re: Banned from hardline server. Not sure why... Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:11 am
    —
thats not why you were kicked. I will let a senior officer take care of the rest. as right now just be paitent and wait for another reply

#5: Re: Banned from hardline server. Not sure why... Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:41 pm
    —
Please submit a ticket at the top of our website so I may discuss this further with you. Again all BF series show as a ban for a 15 min kick and they still haven't fixed that part yet. You are allowed in our servers but if want to know why you must submit a ticket. Thanks

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1