DayZ Players BK members Squad.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous123456Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Other Games

#16: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:57 am
    —
Brought in a red barrel.  Also dropped off a bunch of stuff including pistols, clips, food, a nice olive jacket, all of that car gear including a glow plug, and other stuff.

Also rocking the new jacket like a boss.

#17: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:16 am
    —
Tet, Nice work Bro.

ShaneH - That's awesome, be happy to help you survive the spawn in and get geared up.
Good tip is too stay well clear of E92si AKA "The Master of Disaster"  :wink:

Welcome to the squad Black Thunda

Don't forget guys - You can leave notes on the Squad Map page - Intel / Gear your looking for etc

Ok I'm off to recover an SVD E92si hid in some bushes somewhere lol

#18: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:50 pm
    —
Since I carry the things I need on me pretty much whatever I drop off, including in my barrel, is free to take.  Especially the various ammo, weapons, and clothing.  So if anybody needs gear, like as a fresh spawn, grab what you want.  I will also continue to search for some of the newer stuff like the M65 jacket I am currently wearing to put at the tent.

Currently searching for M4 accessories and 5.56 ammo + mags.

#19: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:54 pm
    —
WTT - Pristine Plate Carrier with Holster for green Hi Cap

#20: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:00 pm
    —
If you are looking for a green hi-cap check my barrel, it's all yours.

#21: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:50 pm
    —
I think I have a 30-round 5.56 mag...I also HAD an AKM, but a lost connection with the weapon (and Kashtan) in my hands...and it was no longer there...UGH!!!

I am looking for a Smersh vest to go with my pouch...

Taz

#22: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: e92si PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:18 pm
    —
smersh vest found at crash sites, feel your pain taz was all geared up with AK101 fully loaded pristine and game glitched me to fresh spawn.

Also update server we have our camp on will be going away in a month so time to move Sad

Additionally, There is others in the servers with BK tags "-BK-" they are not Bad Karma but a clan called Bambie Killers so be careful Smile

#23: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:50 pm
    —
Off to set up a second base camp - Everything in my barrel is for the taking - Plenty of AKM goodies, MP5. Will mark locations on Squad map as I go

#24: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:05 pm
    —

Tazman wrote (View Post):

I think I have a 30-round 5.56 mag...I also HAD an AKM, but a lost connection with the weapon (and Kashtan) in my hands...and it was no longer there...UGH!!!

I am looking for a Smersh vest to go with my pouch...

Taz

I have found exactly one Smersh vest in the dozens of crash sites I have visited since I came back.

#25: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:03 am
    —
Out looking for military tents and found an M4.  So somebody can have it if they want it.  I don't have extra ammo for you though but probably an extra empty clip.

#26: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: e92si PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:20 am
    —
Sweet, been checking some crash sites and all bare.

Idea, Karma and I both were thinking along the lines or a squad attack.

What you think, all in a planned, assigned spawn, coordinated attack on a full server (airfield)?

M4 I would like if you do not want it? or no other takers.Smile

#27: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:40 pm
    —
I am all for a squad attack...additionally...with servers starting get bare of items...we may want to start going campsite hunting and see if we can start finding/raiding others camps.

Taz

#28: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:34 pm
    —
great idea - first we need to move Tent / camp before VPG server does a Hard Reset then we Hunt 0o

#29: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:55 am
    —
Want To Trade - Netting x 2 for Green Gorka pants and Green Military boots

#30: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:36 am
    —
So, I was having one of those days we all have in DayZ sometimes right, But I stuck at it, even survived being RAN OVER lol and after a few hours I finally get our Squads 4 man truck back to Camp. Only thing left to do is park it in the tent and feel nice and content that I didn't let the game beat me, Right ?

Wrong  Shocked  Dayz - 20 Karma - 0

Ya gotta love DayZ

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous123456Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 6