DayZ Players BK members Squad.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous123456Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Other Games

#31: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:32 pm
    —
Couldn't get into the tent since there was a truck parked in the way.  So I dropped off an M4, green hi-cap, knife, can opener, and an ammo box full of AK clips in the truck's inventory.

#32: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:58 pm
    —
And Karma brings talks about your luck e92...LOL!!!  That is quite the funny pic!!!

Taz

#33: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: e92si PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:23 pm
    —
yea well that is the truck I ran him over in lol,

ok recap Dayz,

So far running with karma I have ran him over with a truck "Note: never said get out ", shot him "Note: never saw him in the scope" Watched him jump off a 5 story building practically naked with a car tent, " Note: I dropped all my clothing to go gear up with his, as he was so excited we did not think to let go of tent and he go get his stuff." AND Now this tent is blocked by an upside down truck that is like a big sign saying here is the camp lol. do not worry on a 12 hr reset should flip the truck back on its wheels

hopefully the battery and plug has been pulled
Karma???

#34: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:01 pm
    —
The truck is already flipped over correctly.

#35: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:39 pm
    —
OMG...I just spit out my lunch laughing so hard.  I know e92 gets a bunch of grief from us for dying or doing this in a most ridiculous way...I would LOVE to have seen this Abbott and Costello routine between the two of you live.  Either one of you needs to start filming this..or get Reform into Dayz and have HIM film this!!!

Taz

#36: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: e92si PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:36 pm
    —
too funny

#37: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:14 pm
    —

tet wrote (View Post):

Couldn't get into the tent since there was a truck parked in the way.  So I dropped off an M4, green hi-cap, knife, can opener, and an ammo box full of AK clips in the truck's inventory.

lol Sorry Boys, Can still get into tent via right hand side.

#38: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:40 pm
    —
Welcome to the Squad ShaneH

#39: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: shaneHLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:25 am
    —
Glad to be in the squad!

Here are some screenies from my first session of DayZ

#40: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:33 am
    —

shaneH wrote (View Post):

Glad to be in the squad!

Here are some screenies from my first session of DayZ

You dress like a five year old.

#41: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: Goober PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:03 am
    —
Hey Karma......I found some handcuffs.... Twisted Evil

#42: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: e92si PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:56 pm
    —
hahaha

#43: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:05 pm
    —
Goober...you haven't joined us in the DayZ TV BadKarma squad...snap to!!!

Taz

#44: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:15 pm
    —

Goober wrote (View Post):

Hey Karma......I found some handcuffs.... Twisted Evil

Fond memories of you trying to take them off WITH AN AXE  Shocked lol

#45: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:33 pm
    —
Congratulations boyz - We are now officially the 3rd most active squad in DayZ   Very Happy

DAYZ TV SQUADS

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous123456Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 6