New Gaming Endeavour!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: New Gaming Endeavour! Author: kozarman1Location: Dallas, TX PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:47 pm
    —
Polite and Friendly Crowd,

I will be starting a new franchise for a European Gaming Magazine called  Gamereactor for the United States Territory. As such I will need people on my team. If you like writing about games, doing videos, going to gaming events, and anything else that involves being a part of the gaming community then please send me an email to kozarman [at] gmail [dot] com! Look forward to hearing from you!

#2: Re: New Gaming Endeavour! Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:01 pm
    —
Hmmm...this could be VERY interesting!!!

Taz

#3: Re: New Gaming Endeavour! Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:21 pm
    —
Sounds cool.

#4: Re: New Gaming Endeavour! Author: shaneHLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:42 pm
    —
Sounds cool,

I do love writing but don't know if my school schedule can coup with it.

I'll email you if I can think of a plan.

#5: Re: New Gaming Endeavour! Author: OlspiritLocation: Richmond ,Virginia PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:46 pm
    —
Very Interesting

#6: Re: New Gaming Endeavour! Author: Warrior_Woman PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:08 pm
    —
Yeppers... I'll be doing interviews very, very soon.  But please know that if my writing is not up to par or the type of article is not indicative of the articles your magazine is looking for, it's absolutely okay to say "No thanks".  I can work with you to get it up to par, however, if you think it is something your audience would like to read about.  In any event, I sure do wish you well with your venture, kozarman1!!!

#7: Re: New Gaming Endeavour! Author: kozarman1Location: Dallas, TX PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:59 am
    —
Hey guys, just wanted to make sure that ya'll knew that things are still moving forward from my side of things. Just please make sure you shoot me an email as I am going to start getting a dl together soon.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1