MY GUITAR AND I
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: MY GUITAR AND I Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:11 pm
    —
I know some of you have heard me play my guitar when my kids are online so I thought I would share a little somethin with everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnha4PIkbkA

REFORM

#2: Re: MY GUITAR AND I Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:24 pm
    —
Very nice

#3: Re: MY GUITAR AND I Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:08 pm
    —
Nice one Reform !

#4: Re: MY GUITAR AND I Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:43 pm
    —
very nice Reform

#5: Re: MY GUITAR AND I Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:41 pm
    —
How do we know that's really you and not Thunda???  I mean, you close the shades, you make it dark...for all I know, that's your neighbor!!!

Just kidding, I have heard you playing in the background while I am running around with Thunda, so I know it's you.

Taz

#6: Re: MY GUITAR AND I Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:48 pm
    —
Nice one Reform. That was enjoyable, thank you sir  Very Happy

#7: Re: MY GUITAR AND I Author: JDSTROKELocation: Collingwood,Ont. , Canada PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:01 pm
    —
Very Nice, How about making a BK theme song.

#8: Re: MY GUITAR AND I Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:32 pm
    —
I had a mask made to look like my neighbor and that's PJ playing, not Thunda.

REFORM

#9: Re: MY GUITAR AND I Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:36 pm
    —
DECEPTION IS EVERYWHERE!!!

Taz

#10: Re: MY GUITAR AND I Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:46 pm
    —
8?

#11: Re: MY GUITAR AND I Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:47 pm
    —
8o

#12: Re: MY GUITAR AND I Author: CR1M3Location: Redlands Ca. USA PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:45 pm
    —
It was fun watching you play especially when you started into it Smile !!

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1