oppinions on maps and types
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: oppinions on maps and types Author: skelletLocation: Cleveland, GA PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:07 am
    —
just wondering what maps you guys like and don't like and what play styles do you like for said maps.
I would like to see all maps in the rotation with mixed modes on each personally.  
any thoughts from you all?

#2: Re: oppinions on maps and types Author: CR1M3Location: Redlands Ca. USA PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:54 pm
    —
Hotwire is my favorite. I like using any and all vehicles.  I also prefer objective based game modes as they seem to keep the action going in an under populated server. I dont care for TDM unless the server is full.

#3: Re: oppinions on maps and types Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:26 pm
    —
I too like an objective.
I too like using vehicles.
As far as game modes, I really don't know what they are except for the ones we have on our servers and for battlefield, TDM is not for me.
I must say that I really like the new squad heist.
I just want to play a a unified team working together to take objectives and win the match.
If there is a way to mix it up then I am for that. Variety is what will keep me playing.

CHARLIE RULES! !!!

REFORM

#4: Re: oppinions on maps and types Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:49 pm
    —
Same opinion as Cr1m3 and Reform here.

#5: Re: oppinions on maps and types Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:50 pm
    —
I enjoy all the maps, with or without vehicles no big deal for me.
I don't care for the game mode where you protect or kill the hostage, forget the name.

#6: Re: oppinions on maps and types Author: skelletLocation: Cleveland, GA PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:29 am
    —
bump

#7: Re: oppinions on maps and types Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:19 am
    —
bump

#8: Re: oppinions on maps and types Author: TheFrEnChGuYLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:22 am
    —
I enjoy the objective maps.  TDM  gets old after awhile.
In server 1 i am tired of growhouse on conquest.
In server 2 I would like to see more tickets added to the squid heist 30 is not enough,  It would also be nice to see the criminal activity map backwoods added with bounty hunter.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1