I am not playing so much at night right now because of...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: I am not playing so much at night right now because of... Author: Warrior_Woman PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:09 pm
    —
...nausea!!!  I miss playing a lot (but will not miss Shotgun Fridays... love it too much).  I am withdrawing from a legally prescribed herb and oh my, you wouldn't want to go through it.  Although I have lost about 15 pounds so far, the nausea could go away right now and I'd be happy.  I've tried gravol, ginger, gingerale... almost nothing seems to work.  Any homemade remedies out there for nausea?  Would love to hear about them!  Then.... I'll come and shootya', eh?

#2: Re: I am not playing so much at night right now because of.. Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:48 pm
    —
you should buy ginger root...and its a medicine that should help it and drink like 7 up with it or something

#3: Re: I am not playing so much at night right now because of.. Author: Warrior_Woman PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:30 am
    —
Hi Nat!

I did try some ginger root today and it did help somewhat.  I'll try some more tomorrow before Shotgun Fridays...  hopefully you'll be there and if it's working, you'll know, cuz I'll be shootin' ya' lots!!!!!   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

#4: Re: I am not playing so much at night right now because of.. Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:05 am
    —
lol sounds good Smile i work at 6:15 pm est...other then that ill make sure to show Wink

#5: Re: I am not playing so much at night right now because of.. Author: MajorCarnage PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:11 am
    —
My remedies always involve whiskey....try some whiskey!!!  Get well soon!!!

#6: Re: I am not playing so much at night right now because of.. Author: Warrior_Woman PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:28 pm
    —
Nat, that's early for me, but I will try to get on sooner rather than later!  I do miss playing the games with you!

Major Carnage... hmmmm.... I think we have some Glayva somewhere (ha ha)...  and thank you for the get well wishes!!!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1