Thank you for Riding Shotgun!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: Thank you for Riding Shotgun!! Author: CR1M3Location: Redlands Ca. USA PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:58 pm
    —
I would like to thank all those who participated in this event, and Johnny for seting up the server.  I hope you all had as much fun as I did.  I have some ideas to make it even better for next time. I welcome any feedback or suggestions.  Thank you BK!!!

#2: Re: Thank you for Riding Shotgun!! Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:22 pm
    —
Love the concept but was out of my awake time range Wink

#3: Re: Thank you for Riding Shotgun!! Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:50 pm
    —
I had fun. Thank you Crime for hosting this.

#4: Re: Thank you for Riding Shotgun!! Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:47 pm
    —
Had a great time, thanks Crime.

#5: Re: Thank you for Riding Shotgun!! Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:20 pm
    —
had alot of fun. Thx!

#6: Re: Thank you for Riding Shotgun!! Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:27 pm
    —
Thanks Crime for putting that together I had fun for the short time I played. Lookin forward to your next event

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1