Random BF HL Crashes
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: Random BF HL Crashes Author: Marius1195Location: Sullivan, IL PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:27 am
    —
Hi guys, I have been getting random HL crashes for the past couple of months. The screen just freezes on me. When I open task manager to close HL it says it's running and everything looks OK. I get no error msg or anything to go on. Any ideas what might be causing this?
My Rig: I-5 4690k 3.5ghz OC'd to 4.1ghz, 24 gigs ram, Win 10 64bit, Geforce GTX 970 (4gb ddr5 on card), Asus H-97 Plus mobo and my O/S and game is on a Samsung 840 EVO SSD, with a 320gb HDD & a 1tb USB drive for movies and music.
Any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks. Oh and I can't seem to replicate the crash, there's no seeming rhyme or reason to them.

Walter

#2: Re: Random BF HL Crashes Author: mr-t PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:16 am
    —
It's released by ea what do you expect lol. My thoughts are time related or maybe specific event like levelutions

#3: Re: Random BF HL Crashes Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:11 pm
    —
When the screen freezes do you lose audio?
Does it correct itself or do you have to reboot?

#4: Re: Random BF HL Crashes Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:39 pm
    —
I've been having the same problem off and on for the last couple of weeks. It seems to repair itself now and then , and the only variable for me is that I am unable to use the
task manager to close the program . I have to re-boot to get it to close.  ????

#5: Re: Random BF HL Crashes Author: Marius1195Location: Sullivan, IL PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:51 am
    —
I have audio and task manager closes it. I can relaunch from battlelog, but normally will close my browser and origin as well, then restart from scratch.

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1