New sig request
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: New sig request Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:04 pm
    —
Hi guys, if possible I'd like to have a new sig that better defines my name and the reason for it. I have 3 pics that I would love to have incorporated into the sig; The background should be the sky, clouds don't matter, with the two insignias incorporated into the pic and I'll leave that to your capable discretion  Cool

[url=]PhotoBucket[/url]

[url=]photobucket[/url]

[url=]PhotoBucket[/url]

#2: Re: New sig request Author: shaneHLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:32 pm
    —
Get right on it when I can tonight

#3: Re: New sig request Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:35 pm
    —
Thank you Shane, appreciated  Smile

#4: Re: New sig request Author: shaneHLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:30 am
    —
Hi Voodoo here is my first draft of your sig if theres anything u want to change im free to ur suggestions

#5: Re: New sig request Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:51 pm
    —
ShaneH, I really like this design, its a great start.  I cant wait to see the finished product.  Keep up the great work.

#6: Re: New sig request Author: shaneHLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:33 pm
    —

Silent_Wolf wrote (View Post):

ShaneH, I really like this design, its a great start.  I cant wait to see the finished product.  Keep up the great work.

Thank you Silent

#7: Re: New sig request Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:37 pm
    —
Looks really good so far Shane. Just a couple of suggestions, can you remove the 416 squadron patch from over the aircraft as it already has the squadron insignia on it (don't need that 416 patch in the sig anyway) and adjust the VOODOO lettering to the center under the CF101 with the planes nose further over the Medicine Man patch. Love the light effect on the afterburner section, SWEET! Everything else looks great  Cool  Thank you buddy  Cool

#8: Re: New sig request Author: shaneHLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:16 am
    —
Get right on it Voodoo.

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1