New Tank Sig - Up for Grabs
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: New Tank Sig - Up for Grabs Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:06 am
    —
Hot off the design table, so if you would like to have this as your SIG, please let me know and I will customize it for you!

CHEERS!!!
Kula

#2: Re: New Tank Sig - Up for Grabs Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:11 pm
    —
OH.......  Its a tank.  Right?

Sorry, I know Ive been out.  Need to pickup the graphics pen, Im a little rusty.

I like the concept, but I think the colors and contrast are making it difficult to focus on the right parts.

If it were me, I would dial back the tank a little, maybe turn into an alpha channel and get the barrel out the top a little.

Hold up the fort me guys, I will be back soon.

#3: Re: New Tank Sig - Up for Grabs Author: shaneHLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:14 am
    —
Nicely done Kula,

I also agree with Silent but great work as always.

#4: Re: New Tank Sig - Up for Grabs Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:12 pm
    —
I still think I have the best tank sig here :)

Great work Kulamonster!

#5: Re: New Tank Sig - Up for Grabs Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:51 pm
    —
How's this overhaul?  Better?!?!

#6: Re: New Tank Sig - Up for Grabs Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:42 am
    —
I love it.  Great focus and better contrast.  God do I miss having time to work on graphics.  Soon, I keep telling myself soon

#7: Re: New Tank Sig - Up for Grabs Author: shaneHLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:54 am
    —
Great work Kula!

I love the presentation of the barrel coming out of the sig!

Same here Silent I need to brush off the old mouse and get to work sometime!

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1