BF4 Bow and Arrow
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

#1: BF4 Bow and Arrow Author: Scubi PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:34 pm
    —
Hey all BK. If anyone still plays bf4 and wants the bow and arrow here is a quick way to get it with the new map pack night operations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvWvdpDGMMM

#2: Re: BF4 Bow and Arrow Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:34 am
    —
I still play on occasion when my computer allows but i already have my Bow. However thank you very much for the tip Scubi

#3: Re: BF4 Bow and Arrow Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:49 pm
    —
The best part of getting the bow is you do not have to play the map. You can be the only player on the server and still get the bow. It can be used by any class that uses carbines.

#4: Re: BF4 Bow and Arrow Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:04 pm
    —
awesome...gonna have to try this

#5: Re: BF4 Bow and Arrow Author: RybayLocation: Old Lyme, CT PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:06 am
    —
I play it but can't fly a jet so I can't finish the prerequisites lol

#6: Re: BF4 Bow and Arrow Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:16 am
    —
Rybay I dont think you have to fly the jet anymore to get it

#7: Re: BF4 Bow and Arrow Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:24 am
    —
No Rybay, you do not have to fly anything. There are no prerequisites for the bow.

#8: Re: BF4 Bow and Arrow Author: RybayLocation: Old Lyme, CT PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:36 am
    —
just picked it up thanks.  still wish i could fly lol

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1