Paris attacks
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Paris attacks Author: DELETEDLocation: Vancouver Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:52 am
    —
My thoughts and prayers are for the victims and there families.

#2: Re: Paris attacks Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:57 am
    —
Agreed Pinner.

#3: Re: Paris attacks Author: e92si PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:12 am
    —
Yes very sad, prayers are with them

#4: Re: Paris attacks Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:19 am
    —
Indeed pin. A sad day. I'm lighting a candle for the victims and their families

#5: Re: Paris attacks Author: archstantonLocation: missouri PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:46 pm
    —
Very sad

#6: Re: Paris attacks Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:20 pm
    —
Very sad prayers going up

#7: Re: Paris attacks Author: Unicorn_GigglesLocation: Montana PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:30 pm
    —
I can't post what I want to say about the POS'es that committed these murders. And all for what? For absolutely nothing. Just for the sake of killing. People disgust me. It's a good night to hate people.

#8: Re: Paris attacks Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:58 pm
    —
My thoughts to all and anyone affected in this tragedy
Agree Giggles , and one thing is for sure...
I will not allow anything or anyone to dictate my way of life or to change my behaviour, regardless.

My spirituality (might be a quote for Xvoodoo) don’t do to another human being something you don’t want to be done to yourself (sure there is some more precise quote in English, this is just my free translation)

A close friend of us died suddenly a couple of weeks ago at the age of 40.
We took the decision to enjoy life NOW, we went lot’s of places with the family last weeks since then, and keep on doing so, we will not be stopped ! ! !
(hence my absence online, sorry about that).  

\m/

#9: Re: Paris attacks Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:22 pm
    —
In support

#10: Re: Paris attacks Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:53 pm
    —
Yes definitely,  always a tough world but these hit us all hard eh.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1