I am still around, just been ill lately.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: I am still around, just been ill lately. Author: Unicorn_GigglesLocation: Montana PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:57 pm
    —
Hello my BK friends. It's been awhile since I've showed up. But I have been dealing with mental health issues lately. I won't go into details to bore you all. I just want you all to know I am still here and trying to get back into the game. If my computer lasts that long. I think my video card is burning out. Still a proud member.

How have things been going? Are we all OK? Is mouse still here? I hope no one has left since I've been gone. I'd appreciate any info someone can provide.

#2: Re: I am still around, just been ill lately. Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:14 pm
    —
Hey Unicorn, hope you are feeling better sir. Your health, be it mental or physical, is so very important so be sure to look after yourself and get the best help you can.

#3: Re: I am still around, just been ill lately. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:44 pm
    —
G'day Giggs. Glad to hear from you mate. A few things have changed. Firstly, Luke has stepped down as GOA as he is  focusing on his new business and family. Johnny is our new GOA. Mouse is no longer a member. That's pretty much it. Hope you are ok and look forward to catching up when you are able to.

#4: Re: I am still around, just been ill lately. Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:05 am
    —
You take care Giggles and return when you're ready. I'll keep a light on for ya!

#5: Re: I am still around, just been ill lately. Author: e92si PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:09 am
    —
Take care unicorn and see you soon Smile

#6: Re: I am still around, just been ill lately. Author: HelenBACKLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:29 pm
    —
Hey Gigs... I hope things get better for you. Sometimes life just has a way of messing with you (I posted a while back about my troubles.. so I have been absent a lot too). Mouse is with another clan and seems to be doing fine. Johnny is in charge now and doing a great job. There are several new members and World at War is STILL going. I think Hardline continues to gain popularity (I still can't afford to get my rig in gear to do that... but maybe someday). Take care and hope to see you soon.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1