Warrior Woman's Mother
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:23 pm
    —
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the passing of Warrior Woman's mother at the age of 88. She passed quietly last night just moments after my wife was able to say her goodbyes on the phone. As you can all imagine, she is taking it quite hard. Thank-you for all the prayers and words of encouragement. Time heals all, and I'm sure Warrior Woman will be back in TS enjoying all of your comradeship in the not too distant future.

#2: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:26 pm
    —
Oh no! im so sorry for her loss! Sad let me know if you need anything

#3: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:46 pm
    —
Very sorry to hear Tek. Please pass on my condolences.

#4: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:49 pm
    —
Very sorry to hear the sad news Tek. Please pass on my condolences to her and the family.

#5: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: MajorCarnage PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:15 pm
    —
Like you said, only time will heal.  So sorry to hear of her loss.  My sincerest condolences.

#6: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:04 am
    —
I lost my mother in March at 93 so I know how hard it is, you have my condolences.

#7: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: CR1M3Location: Redlands Ca. USA PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:58 am
    —
My thoughts are with you and your family.

#8: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: TrimmerLocation: B.C.., Canada PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:59 am
    —
My Condolences Also

#9: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:22 am
    —
Its never a goodbye.
Its a "I will see you later!"
88 years was a good long life.
Remember it!
Celebrate it!
Then get on with living yours.
I am sad for Warrior Woman and I pray that she comes through this ok.
After all she is a Warrior Woman!!!!
May her mother rest in peace.

REFORM

#10: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:14 am
    —
My Condolences to you both - you will be in my thoughts.

#11: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: HighlyFictionalLocation: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:15 pm
    —
Hoping for all the best for warrior woman.

#12: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:05 pm
    —
So sorry for your loss God bless you both we will keep you guys in our prayers

#13: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:54 pm
    —
Let Warrior Woman know that we are all with her!!!

Taz

#14: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:07 pm
    —
best wishes from across the pond xx

#15: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:29 pm
    —
My Condolences to both of you and the family

#16: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:19 pm
    —
So sorry to hear of her loss Tek. My deepest condolences and you're both in my prayers.

#17: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: HelenBACKLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:18 pm
    —
I am so sorry to hear that. My deepest condolences to her family.

#18: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:28 pm
    —
Our prayers are with you two on this moment in life.

#19: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:52 pm
    —
So sorry to hear the sad news. My condolences to the whole family.  Having been through this too I can sympathize. I know you have many great memories and she has left a wonderful legacy. I'll keep you all in my prayers.

#20: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: afishinglureLocation: Sydney PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:28 pm
    —
My thoughts are with you guys, sorry too hear off your loss

#21: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: Rogue-ldr PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:18 am
    —
Oh Good God, I am so sorry to hear that...  My thoughts and prayers to your families.  I give you my condolences..

#22: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: e92si PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:01 am
    —
My Condolences to you both - you will be in my prayers and I know it is a rough thing to go through. We are here if you need anything

E92si

#23: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: 7ofmineLocation: Perth Australia PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:23 pm
    —
my condolences also

#24: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: DELETEDLocation: Vancouver Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:05 am
    —
My condolences.

#25: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: ScattersLocation: Sydney/ Australia PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:31 pm
    —
My sincere condolences to Warrior Woman and family. You"re in my thoughts and prayers.

#26: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: saushaLocation: North Bay Ontario Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:41 pm
    —
Sorry to hear of your loss,our thoughts and prayers go out to you both

#27: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: Scubi PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:08 pm
    —
I am very sorry for your loss.

#28: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:31 am
    —
Hi everyone.

I just wanted to let you all know that Warrior Woman is aware of all your best wishes but has been unable to bring herself to reading them yet. She is taking the loss of her mother quite hard and knows that she will fall apart when she see's the loving support that she has from her BK family. She is getting stronger though and will read this post and respond to all of you in hopefully the near future. Your well-wishes are greatly appreciated by her and she wanted to make sure that you all knew this.

Tek

#29: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:05 pm
    —
Thanks for the update Tek.

#30: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:40 pm
    —
Appreciate the update Tek, I know her heartache all too well as I lost my mom not that long ago.

#31: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: SMedicLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:33 pm
    —
Our sincere condolences to Warrior Woman and family. You"re in our thoughts and prayers...

#32: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: RingerLocation: Atl, GA PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:39 am
    —
Nothing and no one can prepare you for the loss of a mother. My deepest condolences to her, you and your family.

#33: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: JDSTROKELocation: Collingwood,Ont. , Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:06 am
    —
Sorry for your loss, be strong were all here for ya

#34: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: Warrior_Woman PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:46 pm
    —
Thank you for all of your heartfelt condolences and care regarding the passing of my Mom.  It's been three days now, perhaps four, that I haven't cried like a baby for most of the day and have been able to get small things done.  Gosh, the hole a Loved one leaves behind when they move on...  it's a big, big hole.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttt..... things are getting better, as they do, with time.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...  the last time I played shotgun Fridays I came in first on my team.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttt.... it's been forever since I played it

Thhheeerrrreeeefffffffooooorrreeeee...  it will take a long time to get that good again

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... you are all safe.... for now.... lol  :

I hope to see you all tonight..... at least for a wee while.  

I Love Love Love you all!!!!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1