Warrior Woman's Mother
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 123Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:23 pm
    —
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the passing of Warrior Woman's mother at the age of 88. She passed quietly last night just moments after my wife was able to say her goodbyes on the phone. As you can all imagine, she is taking it quite hard. Thank-you for all the prayers and words of encouragement. Time heals all, and I'm sure Warrior Woman will be back in TS enjoying all of your comradeship in the not too distant future.

#2: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:26 pm
    —
Oh no! im so sorry for her loss! Sad let me know if you need anything

#3: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:46 pm
    —
Very sorry to hear Tek. Please pass on my condolences.

#4: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:49 pm
    —
Very sorry to hear the sad news Tek. Please pass on my condolences to her and the family.

#5: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: MajorCarnage PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:15 pm
    —
Like you said, only time will heal.  So sorry to hear of her loss.  My sincerest condolences.

#6: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:04 am
    —
I lost my mother in March at 93 so I know how hard it is, you have my condolences.

#7: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: CR1M3Location: Redlands Ca. USA PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:58 am
    —
My thoughts are with you and your family.

#8: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: TrimmerLocation: B.C.., Canada PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:59 am
    —
My Condolences Also

#9: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:22 am
    —
Its never a goodbye.
Its a "I will see you later!"
88 years was a good long life.
Remember it!
Celebrate it!
Then get on with living yours.
I am sad for Warrior Woman and I pray that she comes through this ok.
After all she is a Warrior Woman!!!!
May her mother rest in peace.

REFORM

#10: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:14 am
    —
My Condolences to you both - you will be in my thoughts.

#11: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: HighlyFictionalLocation: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:15 pm
    —
Hoping for all the best for warrior woman.

#12: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:05 pm
    —
So sorry for your loss God bless you both we will keep you guys in our prayers

#13: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:54 pm
    —
Let Warrior Woman know that we are all with her!!!

Taz

#14: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:07 pm
    —
best wishes from across the pond xx

#15: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:29 pm
    —
My Condolences to both of you and the family

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 123Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3