Warrior Woman's Mother
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous123Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:19 pm
    —
So sorry to hear of her loss Tek. My deepest condolences and you're both in my prayers.

#17: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: HelenBACKLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:18 pm
    —
I am so sorry to hear that. My deepest condolences to her family.

#18: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:28 pm
    —
Our prayers are with you two on this moment in life.

#19: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:52 pm
    —
So sorry to hear the sad news. My condolences to the whole family.  Having been through this too I can sympathize. I know you have many great memories and she has left a wonderful legacy. I'll keep you all in my prayers.

#20: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: afishinglureLocation: Sydney PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:28 pm
    —
My thoughts are with you guys, sorry too hear off your loss

#21: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: Rogue-ldr PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:18 am
    —
Oh Good God, I am so sorry to hear that...  My thoughts and prayers to your families.  I give you my condolences..

#22: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: e92si PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:01 am
    —
My Condolences to you both - you will be in my prayers and I know it is a rough thing to go through. We are here if you need anything

E92si

#23: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: 7ofmineLocation: Perth Australia PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:23 pm
    —
my condolences also

#24: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: DELETEDLocation: Vancouver Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:05 am
    —
My condolences.

#25: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: ScattersLocation: Sydney/ Australia PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:31 pm
    —
My sincere condolences to Warrior Woman and family. You"re in my thoughts and prayers.

#26: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: saushaLocation: North Bay Ontario Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:41 pm
    —
Sorry to hear of your loss,our thoughts and prayers go out to you both

#27: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: Scubi PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:08 pm
    —
I am very sorry for your loss.

#28: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:31 am
    —
Hi everyone.

I just wanted to let you all know that Warrior Woman is aware of all your best wishes but has been unable to bring herself to reading them yet. She is taking the loss of her mother quite hard and knows that she will fall apart when she see's the loving support that she has from her BK family. She is getting stronger though and will read this post and respond to all of you in hopefully the near future. Your well-wishes are greatly appreciated by her and she wanted to make sure that you all knew this.

Tek

#29: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:05 pm
    —
Thanks for the update Tek.

#30: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:40 pm
    —
Appreciate the update Tek, I know her heartache all too well as I lost my mom not that long ago.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous123Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3