Warrior Woman's Mother
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous123  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#31: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: SMedicLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:33 pm
    —
Our sincere condolences to Warrior Woman and family. You"re in our thoughts and prayers...

#32: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: RingerLocation: Atl, GA PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:39 am
    —
Nothing and no one can prepare you for the loss of a mother. My deepest condolences to her, you and your family.

#33: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: JDSTROKELocation: Collingwood,Ont. , Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:06 am
    —
Sorry for your loss, be strong were all here for ya

#34: Re: Warrior Woman's Mother Author: Warrior_Woman PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:46 pm
    —
Thank you for all of your heartfelt condolences and care regarding the passing of my Mom.  It's been three days now, perhaps four, that I haven't cried like a baby for most of the day and have been able to get small things done.  Gosh, the hole a Loved one leaves behind when they move on...  it's a big, big hole.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttt..... things are getting better, as they do, with time.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...  the last time I played shotgun Fridays I came in first on my team.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttt.... it's been forever since I played it

Thhheeerrrreeeefffffffooooorrreeeee...  it will take a long time to get that good again

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... you are all safe.... for now.... lol  :

I hope to see you all tonight..... at least for a wee while.  

I Love Love Love you all!!!!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous123  :| |:
Page 3 of 3