Before and After
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Before and After Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:46 am
    —
Ok, so I'm kinda back up and running. I am at a stand still, as they messed up my order for my desk, they did it backwards!  For now, I have to cover my window till they get the right parts. I have a few things in order and everything else is on hold for now. I set my system up just cause I was having with drawls...lol...

I'll post the final project, when ever that is going to be. Right now everything is temporarily set up.

The Mistake!

Well here you go, as promised!

Before and After shots!

Before

After

#2: Re: Before and After Author: RingerLocation: Atl, GA PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:57 am
    —
Still in progress, but on the road to recovery. Good luck and take your time, do it right. See you soon.

#3: Re: Before and After Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:42 am
    —
nice job my brother

#4: Re: Before and After Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:33 pm
    —
Major improvement!  Good job!

#5: Re: Before and After Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:25 pm
    —
Looking good

#6: Re: Before and After Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:27 pm
    —
Very, very nice!

#7: Re: Before and After Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:48 pm
    —
Very Happy

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1