BK Membership Request
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: BK Membership Request Author: Grunt PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:26 pm
    —
Hi, I have enjoyed playing on your servers for the last month or so, thanks for making it a fun place to play.  

I see from the console message BK is recruiting.  How can I apply for membership?

Thanks

Doug

#2: Re: BK Membership Request Author: smile PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:53 pm
    —
Hello thanks for playing our servers and thanks for the positve feedback.  When you go to our website on the left hand side it says join now.  Click on that link and fill out the form.  Then someone will get in touch with you.  Please read the rules/FAQ on our website.  Feel free to join us on teamspeak thanks

#3: Re: BK Membership Request Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:01 pm
    —
Just a quick update its on the home page on the right hand side. Fill out that form and one of our gate officers will contact you in 48hrs.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#4: Re: BK Membership Request Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:17 pm
    —
We're glad you have enjoyed CoD on the BK servers and that you are interested in joining.  I see by the above threads that you are taken care of at this time.  Please join us in Team Speak to bring your gaming experience to the next level.

#5: Re: BK Membership Request Author: smile PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:55 pm
    —
oops yes it is on the right hand side......I am a little sleepy this morning

#6: Re: BK Membership Request Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:12 pm
    —
lol its all good Smile.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1