BK is proud to announce the return of BF4!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

#1: BK is proud to announce the return of BF4! Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:54 pm
    —
There comes a time when bringing back a great game just makes since. I hope everyone gets in the fun!
Here's the link:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/f8e3e39e-f467-4cd5-9ca5-076d9d759f64/Bad-Karma/

GOA.Johnny*BK*

#2: Re: BK is proud to announce the return of BF4! Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:55 pm
    —
i love the server Smile

#3: Re: BK is proud to announce the return of BF4! Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:16 pm
    —
Great game for BK to be part of. Thanks for bringing it back Johnny Smile

#4: Re: BK is proud to announce the return of BF4! Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:13 pm
    —
I bought the Premium...Can't wait to be part of it.....So.....when will we expect to see it on the web site?

#5: Re: BK is proud to announce the return of BF4! Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:19 am
    —
Ok may have to get it now. My Xmas present to myself

#6: Re: BK is proud to announce the return of BF4! Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:25 am
    —
Great game to have on our server!

#7: Re: BK is proud to announce the return of BF4! Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:44 am
    —
You can get BF4 on origin with everything for under 30 dollars!  Sweet deal when it normally was 120.00

#8: Re: BK is proud to announce the return of BF4! Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:02 pm
    —
WOOOHOOO..... now this is one game I can get into... downloading it right now..premium version   Very Happy

#9: Re: BK is proud to announce the return of BF4! Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:13 pm
    —
FINE!

I did it Johnny!
I tripped and fell down a hole and landed into Battlefield land.
Pffff......you won't catch me sayin I like it or nothin!

It's all for the good of the clan.
Ya. That's what it is. The good of the clan.

O_---

REFORM

#10: Re: BK is proud to announce the return of BF4! Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:16 pm
    —
Night community is not working for me. I have premium and have downloaded Night Operations. Also have ran a repair on my game, which took about an hour, and still telling me to download Night Operations. Now I deleted the game and reinstalling everything....Wish me luck

#11: Re: BK is proud to announce the return of BF4! Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:20 pm
    —

Craps wrote (View Post):

Night community is not working for me. I have premium and have downloaded Night Operations. Also have ran a repair on my game, which took about an hour, and still telling me to download Night Operations. Now I deleted the game and reinstalling everything....Wish me luck
Craps come into TS and someone will help you.

#12: Re: BK is proud to announce the return of BF4! Author: RingerLocation: Atl, GA PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:40 am
    —
Yea!! Wish I could stop working so much and play some!

#13: Re: BK is proud to announce the return of BF4! Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:59 am
    —
Got it working...Yeaaaaaaaaaa

#14: Re: BK is proud to announce the return of BF4! Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:07 pm
    —
0K have purchased BF4 premium for AUD $ 48.00 from origin. Have downloaded it (took forever)  now to play. But oh no I have to work.  Grrrrrrrrr

#15: Re: BK is proud to announce the return of BF4! Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:43 pm
    —
Make sure you download the new maps from game details in origin. They're free but you must go through the purchase process to download them. If anyone needs help just ask in TS.

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1