Bow's an Knives BF4$
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Bow's an Knives BF4$ Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:50 pm
    —
Ok here's my Idea TDM with Bows any ammo & standard sight and any knife (only) NO EXPLOSIVE OR ANY OTHER PERK TO BE ALLOWED!!!  To be played on the map you get the bow from so those that don't have it can get it. Please post if you can play  I'll be putting it on the calendar Dec,30 2015 between 3 and 5 pm eastern I would like some one to set the map on our server Thank you. p.s. side bets are welcome like nats  but all proceeds go to BK FUNDS to be determined by Johnny. Let me know on this post what ya think.  IT SHOULD BE A OPEN  EVENT ! Those who do not adhere to the bows and knives only rule will be removed. Twisted Evil Nice ta seeyas

Last edited by SuniGunz on Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

#2: Re: Bow's an Knives BF4$ Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:20 pm
    —
I had the same idea Gunz for after the holidays.

#3: Re: Bow's an Knives BF4$ Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:59 pm
    —
should be there...oh and btw IM NO NAT   Evil or Very Mad   Smile

Last edited by Natb1 on Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

#4: Re: Bow's an Knives BF4$ Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:42 pm
    —
Is this a private event or are we going to have to deal with guest

#5: Re: Bow's an Knives BF4$ Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:36 am
    —
Is this a private event or are we going to have to deal with guest

#6: Re: Bow's an Knives BF4$ Author: plainclothesLocation: Loveland, Colorado & Gray Maine PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:36 pm
    —
Morning all...I'll be traveling the East Coast from 12/20 until 12/31 and will not have access to any gaming. This sound like a great event and if I have to miss it and it is successful, hopefully we can do it again and I have a chance to attend.

#7: Re: Bow's an Knives BF4$ Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:03 pm
    —
If we all have fun I or someone else will make more of them Smile

#8: Re: Bow's an Knives BF4$ Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:26 am
    —
Where on the East coast plainclothes?

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1