BF4 Multiplayer Crash (for VooDoo)
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: BF4 Multiplayer Crash (for VooDoo) Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:59 pm
    —
I know Voodoo has tried many things, maybe this will help,

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Crashes-when-I-try-to-play-multiplayer/m-p/5025893#M200496

Web Page Name

TwoFour

Last edited by TwoFour on Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: BF4 Multiplayer Crash Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:13 am
    —
The most common issue is "Origin In Game". Be sure this is "un-checked".
From your Origin screen, click top left Origin, then Application Settings, Click Origin In Game tab.
Be sure the "Enable Origin In Game" is un-checked.

TwoFour

#3: Re: BF4 Multiplayer Crash Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:34 pm
    —
Thanks for the help TwoFour. I unchecked the box for origin in game but that hasn't helped. I'll go through the list of known issues at EA.com BF4 forums and see if anything there helps.

#4: Re: BF4 Multiplayer Crash Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:12 pm
    —
Just come in TS and I'm sure someone can help.

#5: Re: BF4 Multiplayer Crash Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:50 am
    —
Found a possible solution...read the whole blog...fingers are crossed for you VooDoo
EA Answers HQ

#6: Re: BF4 Multiplayer Crash (for VooDoo) Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:31 am
    —
do a repair on the game its self and verify integrtiy of the game

#7: Re: BF4 Multiplayer Crash (for VooDoo) Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:14 am
    —
I have this same issue time to time

#8: Re: BF4 Multiplayer Crash (for VooDoo) Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:50 pm
    —
Hahahahahaha..I finally figured it out. Thanks a ton TwoFour, that post gave me an idea and so I adjusted all of my video settings and it worked!!!!! The game finally runs. Wow, that was frustrating trying to get this figured out.

A HUGE thank you to TwoFour and Johnny, you guys spent about 3 hours each with me going through every thing we could think of just to have it crash again and again. I really appreciate the help from both of you, you kept me from going ballistic over this. THANK YOU Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

#9: Re: BF4 Multiplayer Crash (for VooDoo) Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:46 pm
    —
What a great way to start my day!  One = Voodoo joins the BF 4 ranks and Two = got to see friends in action helping a pal and Three = we have a fix for others in the same situation! What a great group to be part  of!

#10: Re: BF4 Multiplayer Crash (for VooDoo) Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:24 pm
    —
VooDoo, I'm glad you're finally playing!!  As we discussed, it will be some "simple" adjustment.
See you on the Battlefield!!

TwoFour

#11: Re: BF4 Multiplayer Crash (for VooDoo) Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:50 pm
    —
Voodoo - wonderful news - time to collect some tags from my stabby stabby brother!

#12: Re: BF4 Multiplayer Crash (for VooDoo) Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:17 pm
    —

bigconn wrote (View Post):

Voodoo - wonderful news - time to collect some tags from my stabby stabby brother!

My tags might be easy to get right now... but I promise that as I get used to this game and get my weapons and kit upgraded the stabby stabby will be running wild again   Wink  Keep your hands on your hair, it ain't gonna be there for long  Twisted Evil

#13: Re: BF4 Multiplayer Crash (for VooDoo) Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:45 pm
    —
LOL - bring it brother!

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1