ScreenShot
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: ScreenShot Author: FranklinLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:05 am
    —
This is a continuation from my post about how all my icons look the same. It's just that I finally figured out how to add a screenshot..

#2: Re: ScreenShot Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:09 pm
    —
Hey Franklin!

What you have here are desktop links to websites. Your default web browser is Chrome so all of them have the Chrome Icon. You must have inadvertently clicked on one of those "Make Chrome my default browser" buttons. It would automatically change all the icons to the Chrome one. You could try either changing your default browser back to what you had previously, saving those sites to your favorites bar in Chrome and deleting them from your desktop, or  creating a new folder on your desktop for Website Links and moving them all to that folder. This way you don't have to look at them every time you have your desktop up.

Hope this helps a bit.

#3: Re: ScreenShot Author: spacepiggio PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:33 pm
    —
If you are new to computers you can get help from Microsoft &get a computer literacy certificate for free.

Follow the link & check it out.

Microsoft

#4: Re: ScreenShot Author: archstantonLocation: missouri PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:00 pm
    —
these guys are correct they change with your default browser

#5: Re: ScreenShot Author: FranklinLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:19 pm
    —
OK..Thank you all for your help. I remember using IE a long time ago, but I don't remember if it changed the icons. But when I switched to Firefox and now to Chrome I see your meaning.....Also thank you spacepiggio for that link that you provided me...Very helpful...

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1