Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Author: Warrior_Woman PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm
    —
I won a premium edition of Battlefield 4, and I look forward to gaming with it!!!  

My step-son will be here for a few days so I must be a good host and share with him, too, so if I sound like I have a cold, that's my Kevin!

Thanks again for the game!  It's great to get back into things and I'm sure I'll learn slowly but progressively!!!

Fun times ahead!!!  <3 <3 <3

#2: Re: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:12 pm
    —
I'm sure we'll have a boot camp for BF4 very soon WarriorWoman.

#3: Re: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:23 am
    —
yay!

#4: Re: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Author: CR1M3Location: Redlands Ca. USA PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:40 pm
    —
Im so glad you won!! I have a blast playing with you and Tek!  Shoot you soon Very Happy

#5: Re: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Author: shaneHLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:08 pm
    —
As much as it is a beatiful game, it is a very fun and team oriented game that I'm sure you'll like Smile

#6: Re: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:47 pm
    —
Congrats WW. Enjoy

#7: Re: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Author: HillbillyLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:13 pm
    —
Just don't forget us here in Black Ops.

#8: Re: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:47 pm
    —
Hope to see you in the game

#9: Re: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Author: nanoLocation: USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:40 pm
    —
I have had the game for a while and I am still having trouble with it. lol

-nano

#10: Re: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:57 pm
    —
What seems to be your problem nano? We're here to help.

#11: Re: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Author: Warrior_Woman PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:39 pm
    —
Thank you for all the responses.  Just played Battlefield 4 for the first time this afternoon!  It looks like fun but my oh my what a learning curve I'm in!!!  I heard Morgulet will be having a bootcamp?  I'll be there with bells and whistles on!!!  Shoot you all soon.... or not!!!  LOL and oh dear!!!!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1