BF4 Easter egg hunt
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: BF4 Easter egg hunt Author: JDSTROKELocation: Collingwood,Ont. , Canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:26 pm
    —
Hi guys I found the video on the Easter egg hunt in BF4 , It may help you. Good Luck Have Fun

http://www.break.com/video/illuminati-easter-egg-battlefield-4-secret-camo-2990072

#2: Re: BF4 Easter egg hunt Author: FlannoLocation: Newcastle, NSW, Australia PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:48 am
    —
Easy.....all you need is a sound understanding of Morse Code, an ability to decipher the code from Belarussian into English, several other players all of whom are prepared to let you get on with your search while they're being killed, and being able to access the relevant maps one after the other to get the camo......

Whoever thought this one up is one sick puppy!!!

#3: Re: BF4 Easter egg hunt Author: RybayLocation: Old Lyme, CT PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:33 pm
    —
I did this yesterday after seeing these posts.  Wasn't very difficult but it was time consuming.  There are a lot of empty unranked servers to do the lights on and used an app called "light conversation" to decipher the morse code.  Then again had no problem finding a ranked server for the final part.  Overall it was a pretty cool mission that someone put a ton of effort in developing and the same for those who broke it!  Let me know if anyone needs help via pm.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1