Online profile help
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: Online profile help Author: ptisme PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:58 pm
    —
Hi, I started playing CODWAW for the first time in years today.   Played a couple matches but realized my public profile name said prdaul (probably my son messing around) instead of ptisme*bk*.   So i deleted my profile it asked me to create a new online profile.  So I typed "ptisme*bk*" but it wouldn't accept the * key...    So I typed ptisme and it said that online profile already exists (dah), but it won't let me choose it...   Now I can't click on a server to play because I don't have an online profile:(
HELP!!
Gotta step out a few hours, will check back later... thx!

#2: Re: Online profile help Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:50 pm
    —
Are you able to see the ptisme profile and does it have the BK tag added to it? If not you will need to create a new proflie and use a dash after your name, then BK tag then a dash (ie: Voodoo-BK-). Your BK rank is added in the clan tag section in the multiplayer options.

#3: Re: Online profile help Author: ptisme PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:51 pm
    —

xVoodoo wrote (View Post):

Are you able to see the ptisme profile and does it have the BK tag added to it? If not you will need to create a new proflie and use a dash after your name, then BK tag then a dash (ie: Voodoo-BK-). Your BK rank is added in the clan tag section in the multiplayer options.
 That worked!  Thank you! Very Happy

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1