Save File
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: Save File Author: FranklinLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:49 am
    —
Question. I have played WAW so many times, but when I uninstall it I loose everything.Rank, perks, and such. So before I do that again, what file do I save so once I reinstall the game I can add that file and pick up where I left off?

Thank You.

#2: Re: Save File Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:13 am
    —
I am on Windows 10 and this is where they are located.  Should be similar for 7 and 8 as well.

C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\players\profiles

Save your profile somewhere before a reinstall then place back and should be good to go if I recall correctly.

You may need to change a folder option to view hidden files and folders if you cannot see your AppData folder.

#3: Re: Save File Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:49 am
    —
I believe you also need the SAVE folder.

#4: Re: Save File Author: FranklinLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:18 am
    —
Great, found both of them. Now I can play without starting all over again...Thank you Very much.....

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1