welcome our newest recruit Silent_otto
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: welcome our newest recruit Silent_otto Author: Silent_OttoLocation: Vancouver, BC, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:18 am
    —

Cake wrote (View Post):

Welcome to BK !  I was in the US Navy as an Electronics Technician - E5 ( 2nd class PO ) My only contact with the German Navy was when our ship pulled into Wilhamshaven for liberty after coming off a 35 day picket tour of duty
in the North Atlantic . There were about 7 old US WW1 class diesel Destroyers in the port that you guys had gotten from the US after WW2 and I was quite impressed with the condition and spit and polish of those warships and their
crews .

You are right, the destroyers were second hand from the US Navy after WWII. It must have been a long time ago that you visited Wilhelmshaven as I only remember two destroyers at the time (early 2000s). I only served 7 month in Wilhelmshaven on a Frigate before moving to Rostock to the Fast Patrol Boats.

#17: Re: welcome our newest recruit Silent_otto Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:31 am
    —
Welcome to BK!

#18: Re: welcome our newest recruit Silent_otto Author: VikingLocation: Gothenburg, Sweden PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:54 pm
    —
Welcome!

#19: Re: welcome our newest recruit Silent_otto Author: SMedicLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:39 am
    —
Welcome Silent_otto to BK...

#20: Re: welcome our newest recruit Silent_otto Author: afishinglureLocation: Sydney PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:21 am
    —
Welcome Very Happy

#21: Re: welcome our newest recruit Silent_otto Author: MajorCarnage PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:37 pm
    —
Welcome to BK!

#22: Re: welcome our newest recruit Silent_otto Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:28 am
    —
Welcome matey

#23: Re: welcome our newest recruit Silent_otto Author: e92si PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:19 pm
    —
Welcome to BK

#24: Re: welcome our newest recruit Silent_otto Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:30 am
    —
WELCOME to BK!!!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2