Dragon Valley (noshahr canals)
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

#1: Dragon Valley (noshahr canals) Author: mr-t PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:41 pm
    —
Ok now today we apparently had a player on top of the crane in domination, i have never seen anybody else up there before (on bf4) and was wondering if anyone knew how they did it.

#2: Re: Dragon Valley (noshahr canals) Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:59 pm
    —
Place a radio beacon in the yellow dumpster under the crane......you will spawn parachuting to the crane...then place a beacon on the crane

#3: Re: Dragon Valley (noshahr canals) Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:54 am
    —
Thanks craps

#4: Re: Dragon Valley (noshahr canals) Author: nanoLocation: USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:02 am
    —
That is old.

-nano

#5: Re: Dragon Valley (noshahr canals) Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:35 am
    —
I thought they fixed that where you couldnt get on the crane in BF4

#6: Re: Dragon Valley (noshahr canals) Author: mr-t PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:47 am
    —
That's how you do it on bf3 which I already knew it doesn't work on bf4 which is what I'm ask about.

#7: Re: Dragon Valley (noshahr canals) Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:03 pm
    —
That is the only info I could find on it and it did say BF4

#8: Re: Dragon Valley (noshahr canals) Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:20 pm
    —
I could not find an yellow dumpster.

#9: Re: Dragon Valley (noshahr canals) Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:48 pm
    —
glitch?

#10: Re: Dragon Valley (noshahr canals) Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:15 pm
    —
Not sure how he got up there...I spent a long time trying to put the Beacon in the dumpster but could not get in it. I read that they fixed that glitch.

#11: Re: Dragon Valley (noshahr canals) Author: GumbyMN PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:09 pm
    —
I tested that and you no longer parachute into the area on BF4. So there's gotta be something else! I tried all the dumpsters out...

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1