Blurry Eyes
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Blurry Eyes Author: Warrior_Woman PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:21 pm
    —
Hello everyone.

As you know, since August of last year my health has not been that great, and it's interfered with my gaming.  The latest is "blurry eyes".  The doctor isn't sure what's wrong, but is setting me up to have an MRI in case it is MS.  I miss playing with you all, and will continue to play when my sight is good.  It's very scary, not being able to see things clearly, but I'm getting used to it, bit by bit.  

Love you all!!!

#2: Re: Blurry Eyes Author: CR1M3Location: Redlands Ca. USA PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:01 pm
    —
Holy cow!  Im so sorry to hear that.  The past few months have really been challenging for many.  You dont need to see well to be in TS, any time you want to be with friends hop in and we will hang out and find something to laugh at. BK has been the best med ive been on and there are no negative side effects!  Jockularity aside, be well. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

#3: Re: Blurry Eyes Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:28 pm
    —
Hang in there Warrior Women, hopefully nothing serious. Like Crime said stop in ts and enjoy our intellectual conversations.????????

#4: Re: Blurry Eyes Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:29 pm
    —
Hang in there Warrior Women, hopefully nothing serious. Like Crime said stop in ts and enjoy our intellectual conversations.

#5: Re: Blurry Eyes Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:01 pm
    —
Hey W_W, did they check for prisms in your sight? might be a reason for blurry vision

#6: Re: Blurry Eyes Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:01 am
    —
so sorry Warrior_Woman we will keep you in our prayers hope you get to feeling better

#7: Re: Blurry Eyes Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:07 pm
    —
Hey Warrior Woman, hope it works out for the best. You're in my prayers  Wink

#8: Re: Blurry Eyes Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:18 pm
    —
Not being able to see is no fun for sure. I pray that it is nothing more than just age creeping up on you and that it is not MS.
Like we are all saying, just because you are'nt playing doesnt mean you cant come into TS.
We all enjoy hearing your voice and your laugh always puts a smile on my face! 8)

REFORM

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1