R.I.P my friend
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: R.I.P my friend Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:03 am
    —
Today we said good bye to a top bloke and a loving father. A one of kind.

A truck pulled out in front his Harley Davidson leaving Ramon's wife, 6 daughters and all that new him Heart broken.

Please, everyone, take the time to look for motorbikes before pulling out.

Ride on Ramon, Ride on !

#2: Re: R.I.P my friend Author: HighlyFictionalLocation: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:48 am
    —
Hoping for all the best for his loved ones.

#3: Re: R.I.P my friend Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:24 pm
    —
Sorry for your loss

#4: Re: R.I.P my friend Author: KnuckleheadLocation: Western NY PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:11 pm
    —
Sorry for your loss :(

This really hits home for me! I used to ride, but I sold my bike after having a close call one day. I was young and being irresponsible and I didn't have the proper respect for riding it. But I still have a lot of friends and family who ride, and I'm always hearing stories of how other drivers don't see them or don't show them the same courtesy they would another vehicle. I have seen a lot of things like this unfortunately. My dad laid his bike down last summer after somebody slammed on their brakes in front of him. My father in law laid his down the summer before that when a pickup truck pulled off to the side of the road then tried to make a sudden U-turn. Thankfully they both made it but in both situations there was a lot of pain and scars because another driver did something unsafe and put someone else's life in jeopardy.

Please watch out for motorcycles!

#5: Re: R.I.P my friend Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:42 pm
    —
Sorry to hear of the loss Karma.  I used to ride a LOT and make sure that I am absolutely paying attention and there is a motorcycle near me.  I double-check my mirrors and ensure that I know where they are at ALL times.

Taz

#6: Re: R.I.P my friend Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:04 pm
    —
Sorry to hear of the loss Karma. I lost my brother-in-law in a Harley accident. My wife made me sell mine after she saw a Harley accident. I do miss it.
everyone......Please watch for the bikes. here in Texas, we ride all year around and I have seen some bad drivers. Watch and expect there will be a bike on the road at any given time.

#7: Re: R.I.P my friend Author: StZu PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:29 pm
    —
Sorry for your loss, prayers to his family. I used to ride but had a bad accident so I sold the bike and never rode again. Bit when spring time comes around I really get the itch. There is nothing like riding some good sweepers really fast.

#8: Re: R.I.P my friend Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:07 pm
    —
Sorry for your loss.

#9: Re: R.I.P my friend Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:35 pm
    —
Sorry for your loss.

#10: Re: R.I.P my friend Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:08 pm
    —
Sorry for your loss KARMA.

#11: Re: R.I.P my friend Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:08 am
    —
sorry for your loss

#12: Re: R.I.P my friend Author: MouseLocation: Monaca, PA PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:51 am
    —
Sorry for your loss Karma....

#13: Re: R.I.P my friend Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:53 pm
    —
Sorry for your loss Karma.

#14: Re: R.I.P my friend Author: CR1M3Location: Redlands Ca. USA PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:46 pm
    —
Its tragic to see a life cut short due to negligence.  My heart goes out to you Karma.

#15: Re: R.I.P my friend Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:52 pm
    —
Sorry for your loss.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2