****WARNING***** All members with NVIDIA GPUs
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: ****WARNING***** All members with NVIDIA GPUs Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:08 pm
    —
-->GeForce drivers 364.47 are causing catastrphic errors<--

Following a storm of error reports, Nvidia has pulled GeForce drivers v364.47 from general release. Malfunctions range from your basic stuttering to black screens, blue screens and crashes that leave you stuck in infinite boot loops. Rather ominously, the odd member on the GeForce forums has been requesting warranty advice. I'll wager that the Nvidia office resembles one of the nastier planes of hell around now.
"Initial investigation suggests the issue was related to doing an "Express" installation," Nvidia said in a statement. "If you happen to have a pending installation of 364.47, we recommend that you do not install it and either use the new 364.51 beta version or wait for the WHQL certified version."
If you have them installed already, I'd recommend rolling back whether or not you've had problems. Nothing ruins a day like having to perform a fresh OS install with no Windows 10 back-up.

#2: Re: ****WARNING***** All members with NVIDIA GPUs Author: Riezen1914 PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:45 pm
    —
Goood looking out, thank you!

#3: Re: ****WARNING***** All members with NVIDIA GPUs Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:14 pm
    —
Thanks for the heads up...and I will check my driver when I get home, as I have been have my screen go black, but yet I can still hear the game that I am in.  I then have to reboot...so, it may be a driver issue.

Taz

#4: Re: ****WARNING***** All members with NVIDIA GPUs Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:45 pm
    —
Well Taz, let someone else drive next time!  Hyuuuck  hyuuck!

REFORM

#5: Re: ****WARNING***** All members with NVIDIA GPUs Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:53 pm
    —
thanks Silent!

#6: Re: ****WARNING***** All members with NVIDIA GPUs Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:08 am
    —
Boo Reform...get off the stage!!!

Taz

#7: Re: ****WARNING***** All members with NVIDIA GPUs Author: RybayLocation: Old Lyme, CT PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:30 am
    —
They tweeted the problem has been resolved.

I have not updated so I cannot confirm, just passing on what I read today

#8: Re: ****WARNING***** All members with NVIDIA GPUs Author: afishinglureLocation: Sydney PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:17 am
    —
thank you very much for the info  Very Happy

#9: Re: ****WARNING***** All members with NVIDIA GPUs Author: BBgunLocation: Sun Prairie, Wisconsin PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:42 am
    —
Thanks... For that!

#10: Re: ****WARNING***** All members with NVIDIA GPUs Author: Unicorn_GigglesLocation: Montana PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:25 pm
    —
I always wait some time to update my drivers, just in case something like this happens. An official release doesn't mean that it is bug free. Always wait to update, is my motto.

#11: Re: ****WARNING***** All members with NVIDIA GPUs Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:32 am
    —
Thanks Silent, just updated mine to 364.51. Now I know why my game play has been so bad lately. That's my story and sticking to it!

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1