Banned after warning, but nothing said
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

#1: Banned after warning, but nothing said Author: RogueWarrior10 PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:43 am
    —
I played in your server tonight. I said Fucktard to another player. I was warned, and I did not say anything about it or anything further. Then I was banned 5 minutes later. I didn't realize you guys were so pussyhurt here. When in Benning and in the US Infantry, fucktard, among others, was commonplace. You are playing a war game that actually has profanity built in. ...I didn't realize it would "hurt so many feelings". I guess this is the new norm..This sever is fun, but I'm definitely not gonna beg to be at a place where the sensitivity level is equal to the estrogen level...

#2: Re: Banned after warning, but nothing said Author: RybayLocation: Old Lyme, CT PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:45 am
    —
Rogue, our server has rules and one of them is no profanity.  I was not on last night but assume you were only given a temp ban because your profanity was directed at another player.  If you cannot log in then please submit a ticket and it will be processed as soon as possible.

If you do not wish to follow the server rules then please play elsewhere.

#3: Re: Banned after warning, but nothing said Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:18 pm
    —
Please submit a ticket . This post is now locked.

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1