Relaxation for vikings
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: Relaxation for vikings Author: VikingLocation: Gothenburg, Sweden PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:16 pm
    —
This is what we do for recreation during the weekends here in my hometown....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UM47oneaCI

#2: Re: Relaxation for vikings Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:52 pm
    —
Which one were you? O_o

REFORM

#3: Re: Relaxation for vikings Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:53 pm
    —
Which one was you sir ?  I probably could have done real well jumping in the water, but that's all Smile

#4: Re: Relaxation for vikings Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:08 pm
    —
I'm with bigconn, the water slide would be a piece of cake! It's nice of them to have you run thru fire to dry off after the water hazard.

#5: Re: Relaxation for vikings Author: KnuckleheadLocation: Western NY PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:09 pm
    —
Looks like fun, but I'd never survive!  Laughing

Impressive.

#6: Re: Relaxation for vikings Author: StZu PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:33 pm
    —
How long are the obstacle courses? That looks like fun.

#7: Re: Relaxation for vikings Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:52 pm
    —

REFORM wrote (View Post):

Which one were you? O_o

REFORM

I'm betting he was the one in the Batman suit...lol  Laughing  Wink

#8: Re: Relaxation for vikings Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:50 pm
    —
That was my guess too!

We couldn't hear it but it looked like he mouthed "I am Batman" as he slid down the slide.

REFORM

#9: Re: Relaxation for vikings Author: VikingLocation: Gothenburg, Sweden PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:50 pm
    —
Well, I guess I might as well man up and admit that I wasn't in the race - I would NEVER enter something like this.
There are tough vikings and there are smart vikings - I like to think I belong to the latter category.
I don't know how long it is but the race takes about an hour to complete for the top runners (and about three days to recover from).
This one is from the city park in my hometown but they have these "Tough Viking" events all over Europe.
So, sorry to disappoint you but I'm not the Batman guy.

#10: Re: Relaxation for vikings Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:41 pm
    —

Viking wrote (View Post):

Well, I guess I might as well man up and admit that I wasn't in the race - I would NEVER enter something like this.
There are tough vikings and there are smart vikings - I like to think I belong to the latter category.
I don't know how long it is but the race takes about an hour to complete for the top runners (and about three days to recover from).
This one is from the city park in my hometown but they have these "Tough Viking" events all over Europe.
So, sorry to disappoint you but I'm not the Batman guy.
oh darn thought you might of been  Laughing

#11: Re: Relaxation for vikings Author: saushaLocation: North Bay Ontario Canada PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:29 pm
    —
Looks like a great event but I would only try it if the first part of the course had something to do with drinking BEER..............

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1