makin
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: makin Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:58 pm
    —
Hey all just wanted to no if anyone else was interested in adding other maps. Makin is one that id like to play, just wantint to know how many others would like to play this map as well. I do understand there are new maps on the way as well, but this is one id like to see added for at least a while.

#2: Re: makin Author: mstrsniperLocation: Devonport,tasmania PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:02 pm
    —
yep sounds good then we can get rid of asylum:)

#3: Re: makin Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:57 pm
    —
I am hoping to add Makin and to have Court Yard and Dome setup to play on a fun night once every 2 weeks. Makin seems large enough to me although there will be many deaths even for top players. Dome is small and that is why the run and gun servers love it. It can be total chaos when full of players! Yet as a Fun Night it would be a good change up.
  I hope the leaders will consider this.

#4: Re: makin Author: SmackyLocation: Georgia PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:31 pm
    —
Yes, I'd love to have all the maps, but I understand there are different thought processes behind which maps we use and don't use.

However, if it were up to me, I would have them all  Very Happy

#5: Re: makin Author: mr-t PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:40 pm
    —
makin day and night are not included in the rotation because a public polls result said that the majority of play didn't like in the rotation for a number of reason eg very hard to admin, heavy machine gun and basically shoot through 5 or 6 buildings, as for courtyard again this went to a poll which results were that it was too small when the server is full and that the spawns allowed spawn killing

but keep checking the forums we may be having some poll again to re-assess the maps

#6: Re: makin Author: TexasRedLocation: Buda, Texas PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:06 pm
    —
LET'S VOTE ON MAKIN AGAIN PLEASE
I WAS NOT HERE FOR THE FIRST VOTE

#7: Re: makin Author: BullittLocation: Out There, USA PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:48 pm
    —
I like Makin, but keep Asylum.

#8: Re: makin Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:19 pm
    —
Like to give Makin a go but appreciate the difficulty with Adminning on it. ALso agree with Bullitt re "keep Asylum"

#9: Re: makin Author: TankMommaLocation: Near Boston PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:20 pm
    —
MAKIN, MAKIN, MAKIN - The best map EVER!!!

As a matter of fact, if I'm playing and not with you or on my own server then I am somewhere where Makin Night is in the rotation.  It seemed to be even more fun tactical then it was as run and gun bolt only.   ..... As long as you have a decent amount of people playing it.

#10: Re: makin Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:57 am
    —

Bullitt wrote (View Post):

I like Makin, but keep Asylum.

I agree on both counts.  However if it came down between the two I would stick with Asylum.  It is my best map.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1