For the Love of MUSIC!!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#16: Re: For the Love of MUSIC!!! Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:00 am
    —
Sweeeeeeet!!!!
I didnt ever realize you played.
Cant wait!!

REFORM

#17: Re: For the Love of MUSIC!!! Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:24 am
    —
I just sang...wasn't guitar, bass, or drum inclined.  Though, I did play the sax back in the day in school...and my daughter is picking it up starting next year for 5th grade.  So, maybe she will let me wet the reed and see if I can get all Kenny G on BK...lol!!!

Taz

#18: Re: For the Love of MUSIC!!! Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:06 am
    —
A voice is still an instrument and I still cant wait!!!

REFORM

#19: Re: For the Love of MUSIC!!! Author: CR1M3Location: Redlands Ca. USA PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:28 pm
    —

REFORM wrote (View Post):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_OWIrJMBGuiQUdjcmpjTmxaSDQ/view?usp=drivesdk

I'm not sure if that works or not.
It was something I did real quick with my phone.

Man I wish I knew my way around the frets like you. Beautiful!

#20: Re: For the Love of MUSIC!!! Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:51 pm
    —
This is my daughter PJ during an orchestra competition that they got all exemplary.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_OWIrJMBGuiaExfcU5HSXRkM0U/view?usp=drivesdk

REFORM

#21: Re: For the Love of MUSIC!!! Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 3:08 pm
    —
Come on musicians,  I know there are more of you put there.

I'm dying to here what you have!

Taz, still waiting.

CR1M3, you didn't think you would get away that easily did you!
Let's hear some MUSIC!

REFORM

#22: Re: For the Love of MUSIC!!! Author: CR1M3Location: Redlands Ca. USA PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:00 pm
    —
Ok Reform.  I will put something together.  Dont hold your breath lol.  I hardly play anymore, I am way too self critical.

#23: Re: For the Love of MUSIC!!! Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:08 pm
    —
Not gonna lie...totally forgot about this...I will check and see what I can find on my external hard drives and also reach out to my buddy who we used to jam with.

Taz

#24: Re: For the Love of MUSIC!!! Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 11:02 pm
    —
Ok guys....I'm gunna haunt you like that thing you did during spring break in college if you don't.   o_0

REFORM

#25: Re: For the Love of MUSIC!!! Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:38 pm
    —
Working on it. Out of the 10,000+ songs I have on my hard rice, I didn't see them. So, I reached out to my buddy and he said if he finds them he will email them to me.

Taz

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2