Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:29 pm
    —

[Watch On YouTube]

#2: Re: Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Author: HighlyFictionalLocation: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 9:35 pm
    —
Awesome Cod4 remasterd for $80 dollars and it comes with free infinite warfare which will just sit there in my steam library list untouched.
https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-Remastered-FAQ

12. Will Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered have dedicated servers?
Yes, it will.

If they're talking about for PC as well it will probably have the same dedicated servers they have for the new cod games on PC. RIP in peace BK support for it.

Last edited by HighlyFictional on Thu May 05, 2016 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total

#3: Re: Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Author: nanoLocation: USA PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 3:12 pm
    —
I can't explain how excited I am for the CoD 4 remastered! it was the best CoD modern warfare game that has ever came out.  I had put countless hours into that game because it was the most exciting CoD game of it's time.  Just can't wait to get it and begin to start the adventure all over again.

-nano

#4: Re: Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 10:15 pm
    —
Every once in a blue moon, I will go in and still play COD 4. One thing I did not care for it was all the air strikes.....just too many.

#5: Re: Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 10:22 pm
    —
like Hi Fi said one of the games will never be played!  Gotta get a new rig build this summer so I will be ready in November!

#6: Re: Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 1:51 am
    —
Thought I was watching an animated movie for a second.

Not interested, though I was entertained watching the trailer.

Games in general are loosing their appeal for me.
Not really into the futuristic thing unless there is something extrodinarily unique about it.
Which doesnt happen often. 8(

I'm hoping Battalion 1944 is going to live up to the hype.
Thats what my money is waiting for.

Anyway, I'm now broke because I have given you my two cents.

REFORM...................everything.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1