BF4 Boot Camp
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: BF4 Boot Camp Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:04 am
    —
I will be holding a boot camp Sunday May 15th at 6pm est.
This will be a standard boot camp to cover the rules of the clan and game. We will also go over tactics also tips and suggestions.
Recruits are recommended to attend at least 1 boot camp during the recruit period.
Thank you and looking forward to a good turnout.

Also looking for another D.I. to assist.

Thank you
W03.Morgulet

#2: Re: BF4 Boot Camp Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:36 pm
    —
ill be at work

#3: Re: BF4 Boot Camp Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:46 pm
    —
yeah Morg - I can give you a hand

#4: Re: BF4 Boot Camp Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:31 pm
    —
Thx Morg and bigconn. Please put this on the calendar and advertise it in th BK Members forums rather than general.

Last edited by DiggerBaz on Sun May 08, 2016 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: BF4 Boot Camp Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:38 am
    —
It is already on the calendar. And the reason I put it in general forum is that way our guest and followers see some of the events we hold and might prompt a new recruit. However I will post in the BK only forum for now on

#6: Re: BF4 Boot Camp Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:12 pm
    —
Understand and thanks Morg

#7: Re: BF4 Boot Camp Author: Ruthie129 PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 6:47 pm
    —
Im still learning how to maneuver around this forum so this actually helps me plan for that

#8: Re: BF4 Boot Camp Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:06 pm
    —
I should be able to help , Morg. !

#9: Re: BF4 Boot Camp Author: RybayLocation: Old Lyme, CT PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:32 am
    —
There were several members on for the boot camp.  Guess it was cancelled?  Keep us posted for the rescheduling lol.  I personally like seeing the announcement as apposed to watching the calendars.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1