A call to arms!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: A call to arms! Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:22 pm
    —
To those in other fire teams who love World at War and don't want to see it go away, I am asking for some one to please pick up the fallen flag and march on with an event for the morning and afternoon people.
If you populate the server, they will come.

BK is a family, let's act like one.

REFORM
Fire Team Charlie!
BK ALL DAY!

#2: Re: A call to arms! Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:37 pm
    —
i use to play W@W but no more Sad

#3: Re: A call to arms! Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 2:00 am
    —
Sadly, i am getting little to no feedback on what is happening to the W@W during these times.
I am usually getting on around 8pm EDT and the patronage has been mixed, but players do join in (i have seen 23 at a time).
If we get events happening during the day, i'm sure it will help.

My bayonet is sharp, and has a Shotgun attachment.  Cool

#4: Re: A call to arms! Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:47 pm
    —

Natb1 wrote (View Post):

i use to play W@W but no more Sad

Nobody's asking you to ONLY play W@W, but we are asking for some support, even if it's just for a map or 2.

I don't have much time these days for playing online, but when I do i'll be supporting our W@W server.

#5: Re: A call to arms! Author: e92si PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:16 pm
    —
how about 1500 this Saturday all hands event

MP40 / Knife Saturday????

#6: Re: A call to arms! Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:57 pm
    —
Make it happen brother.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1