regretfully giving up gaming
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: regretfully giving up gaming Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 3:24 am
    —
Sorry to hear that Astro! I hope you feel better soon and will be in my prayers.

#17: Re: regretfully giving up gaming Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 6:19 pm
    —
Sorry astro! Hope the surgery goes well.

#18: Re: regretfully giving up gaming Author: MisterDLocation: Scorched, AZ PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 1:37 am
    —
I Know it must be frustrating not to be able to do the things we all take for granted.  But the human body and mind is pretty incredible and will find a way to get ti done.  I've recently heard of a little girl with no hands win an award for penmanship.  We'll keep an ear out for you on TS.  Get well!!

#19: Re: regretfully giving up gaming Author: JenkoLocation: Oklahoma PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:39 am
    —
AAAAAaaaaastro!!!!

So sorry to hear that it has gotten that bad. I knew you were having issues and am praying everything goes well with surgery. You are a great friend and we have had some great memories form the past. You were a heck of a wing man in the skies and you will be missed. I do hope to get updates and hear from you in teamspeak someday. I have lost movement in my hand before and was lucky to recover and I know how frustrating it is to have to give up something you love. I tip my hat to you my friend and hope you recover.

~Dave

#20: Re: regretfully giving up gaming Author: DELETEDLocation: Vancouver Canada PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:56 am
    —
Sorry to hear about your hand. Take care my thoughts and prayers are with you.

#21: Re: regretfully giving up gaming Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 5:29 pm
    —
What Cake said Astro, take care.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2