scratch me from the rolls
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: scratch me from the rolls Author: JuniorLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:54 am
    —
I've been inactive with CoD for some time now, personal issues needed tending to and it's hard to get over PTSD when your playing a shooter online several hours a day. Anyway, I check the forums to find that pretty much all of the guys i enjoyed playing with have left for some reason, i dont care what reason it is, i'm out, cause i dont know half the new guys and to be honest, don't really like the ones i do know.

#2: Re: scratch me from the rolls Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:38 am
    —
Take care Junior I wish you the best take care.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#3: Re: scratch me from the rolls Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:40 pm
    —
oh, thats a shame cos we are a real nice and friendly bunch when you get to know us......
I personally would have at least tried to see what you thought of us lot.... Sad
I enjoy a good betty fight but you will never know.....
BE GOOD.....BE BK!!!

#4: Re: scratch me from the rolls Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:33 pm
    —
oh ok. well we don't like you either? that's pretty sweet to say to everyone that actually stood up and waded it out. what about drew. aren't you guys related?

#5: Re: scratch me from the rolls Author: Krum PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:43 pm
    —
i sry to cya leave

#6: Re: scratch me from the rolls Author: FreyLocation: Denver, CO PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:34 am
    —
Take care.  Sorry you're having issues.  Know what it's like to have ptsd.  Not fun.  Try adopting a bit more positive attitude.  Life is too short to not.  If ya ever need to talk and just have someone listen hop on ts.  If I'm there, I'll be happy to listen.  That's one of the best things for it.  Otherwise, cya.

#7: Re: scratch me from the rolls Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:12 am
    —
I wish I could be of some help. Sorry times are tough Junior. I never got to know you. Good luck with your life and remember you need to be your own best friend.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1