Hello BK SixFour Checking In
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Hello BK SixFour Checking In Author: SixFour PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:17 pm
    —
Been close to a year since I last said hello. Lots going on in my life. All good through..

Been doing a lot of soul searching and personal growth. Got my dream job with the county I reside in and hit 28 years of marriage.

Just miss you guys and the way I left. I was coming and going like a revolving door and it was not fair to anyone and I want to apologize.

Just wanted to say hello and wishing everyone the very best in life.

Six

#2: Re: Hello BK SixFour Checking In Author: saushaLocation: North Bay Ontario Canada PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:51 pm
    —
Nice to hear from to hear from you
Sixfour all the best

#3: Re: Hello BK SixFour Checking In Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:25 pm
    —
Good to hear you're doing well, stop in more often. Catch you in our server.

#4: Re: Hello BK SixFour Checking In Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:10 pm
    —
Good to here from you SixFour. Swing in TS to chat sometime.

#5: Re: Hello BK SixFour Checking In Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:23 pm
    —
Hey SixFour, glad you're doing fine, jump in from time to time.

#6: Re: Hello BK SixFour Checking In Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:59 pm
    —
SIX FOUR!  glad you were able to pop in and say hello!  i am glad things are going well for you, wish you had time to pop into TS or in Game, would love to get me some sixfour tags :)

take care man - you know we will be here when you have time!

#7: Re: Hello BK SixFour Checking In Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:35 pm
    —
G'day SixFour. Its been a while mate - too long. Glad to hear you are doing well on all levels. Jump on ts for a chat.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1